The term “conveyancing” describes the transfer of legal ownership of a property. Sometimes the conveyancing process is straightforward, at other times it can be quite complicated – but no matter how the transfer takes place, it nearly always involves an incredibly valuable asset.
When you’re carrying out the most significant transaction of your life, you need experienced and professional legal advice. Luckily, Phoenix Law offers a renowned, complete conveyancing service in Brisbane.
We take the time to get to know you and help you reach your goals through informed advice, meticulous research and outstanding communication. This service is what sets us apart from other legal firms.
We also have a skilled team of multilingual lawyers to ensure we understand exactly what our clients are asking for, no matter where they’re from.
Unlike some law firms in Brisbane, Phoenix Law has experienced conveyancing solicitors who will gladly guide you through every single stage of your Queensland property transaction.
When it comes to your property transaction, we believe there is no question too trivial to ask. We want you to feel comfortable knowing you’re in expert’s hands.
Whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata titles, commercial real estate of rural property, our law firm is your number one support service.
Speak to our team for a full suite of conveyancing services, including:
- Legal advice with real estate contracts
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Sustainability declarations, disclosure and warning statements
- Auction contracts and off-the-plan purchases
- Cost appraisal, including stamp duty and disbursements
- Tax considerations and asset protection, including capital gains tax, self-managed superannuation, family trusts and deceased estates
- Property tenancy
- Vendor’s statement, general conditions and special conditions
- Commercial property and leases
- Retirement village purchases, leases and service contracts
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Building contracts
- Liaising with financial institutions in regards to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages
- Adjustments to purchase prices with rates and allowances
- Advice for first home buyers, including the First Home Owner Grant
- Advice with easements and covenants on title searches
If the service you need isn’t listed here, feel free to call through and talk to on of our property law specialists today for more specific advice about your unique situation. We’re always happy to help.