THE BEST LAWYERS
The 10 Best
Immigration Lawyers In Sydney
We Have Listed The Top 10 Immigration Lawyer In Sydney To Help You Choose The Best Professional Immigration Lawyer For Your Needs.
Australian Migration Lawyers is one of Australia’s leading migration law firms.
Principal lawyer Perry Q Wood is the National President of the Australian Institute of Administrative Law and a former senior AAT tribunal decision-maker who has been involved in 1000+ migration matters.
From day one, we are there with you all the way on your immigration journey. We have your back through the entire process: from applying for your first visa, through to permanent residency, to citizenship and if required, tribunal and court hearings.
We are your partner in all aspects of Australian immigration law.
All AML Lawyers are registered with the Department of Home Affairs (Australia’s Immigration Department).
Ask us about the AML client satisfaction guarantee.
We can represent you in relation to the following:
- Employer sponsored – subclass 482 and 186
- Business – subclass 188 and 888
- Partner and spouse – subclass 820/801, 300/309/100, 461
- Protection – subclass 866
- Crimmigration – s501 character
- Skilled – subclass 189/190/485/491
- Parent visas – multiple subclasses
- All appeals in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) and federal courts
NO OBLIGATION FIRST CONSULTATION
Our business went to Australian Migration Lawyers after they were recommended to us. Being in the medical industry, our needs were highly specialised and the lawyers at AML were quick to understand exactly what we required. Certainly the most approachable lawyers that I have worked with!
Jenni Muscat, Medical industry, Melbourne
Thank you to everyone at Australian Migration Lawyers for all their help. AML was recommended to us by our friends and we found the entire team knew so much about the visa process! I’m very happy to recommend AML as they really did provide us with the certainty and stress-free experience we needed. 6 stars!
Ryan Napolilo, Applicant from USA
Ray Turner Immigration Lawyers
Ray Turner Immigration Lawyers are leading Sydney Immigration Lawyers and Migration Agents with more than 35 years’ experience in immigration law, visa processing, visa refusals, AAT and court appeals.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Partner and spouse visas
- Employer sponsored visas
- Skilled visas
- Protection visas
- Carer and other family visas
- Citizenship applications
- Any visa refusals or cancellations
- Section 501 visa refusals/cancellations (character matters)
- Appeals to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (Migration and Refugee Division)
- Appeals to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (General Division)
- Appeals to Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia (Division 2)
- Appeals to Federal Court and Full Federal Court of Australia
- Appeals to the High Court of Australia
Ray Turner is an accredited specialist in immigration law with a dedicated team who are available to help you with your immigration needs. We look forward to helping you navigate immigration law and helping you achieve your desired outcome.
Ray Turner Immigration Lawyers are leaders in the immigration field, we take on the most complex cases, we fight to ensure your rights are protected and we take pride in the legal work that we do. Please see below reviews we have received on google about the services we have provided to clients –
- “I wouldn’t take your money if I didn’t think I could win this case for you.” These words, spoken by Ray during one of our meetings, provided us with a great deal of confidence. Ray and Sai took the time to explain to us all the facts of the case, the strong points and the weak points. Both Ray and Sai were incredibly approachable and understanding especially when our anxieties were running extremely high. Sai, especially, was very understanding while helping us to gather evidence and supporting documentation. Her careful and thorough work in this regard paid off during the formal hearings with the AAT. The professionalism and diligence of Ray Turner Immigration Lawyers resulted in a clear and effective case that was presented to the AAT and ultimately, in a successful outcome. We always felt that with Ray and Sai we were much more than just another case. They believed in us and worked meticulously to build a robust case. Thank you Ray, thank you Sai and many thanks to your support team.
- Emma and Ray picked up my application from another law firm that had basically ripped me off, lodged my application without enough supporting evidence and were giving me the wrong advice. My case was complex, my situation wasn’t easy and both Emma and Ray were forthcoming about everything. They gave me hope, they picked up the mess and turned it around in the most professional way. I got my partner visa granted three months after they took over. It was a long wait, but they made it happen and Emma fought for my case all the way through. This was the best decision I ever made and I am eternally grateful and thankful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart
Crystal Migration Legal Services
Crystal Migration Legal Services is an incorporated legal practice located in the heart of Sydney CBD that provides immigration relocation services, consultations on migration strategies, advisory services, visa applications, appeals, and immigration law matters. Crystal Migration Legal Services mission is to provide their clients with a one-stop shop immigration service ensuring that each client receives a personalised service depending on their circumstances.
Our client base ranges from individuals to large corporations seeking advice in relation to immigration, audit and compliance and administration appeals process.
The practice was founded in 2019. Our goal is to declutter complex migration regulations without compromising customer experience.
The Practice is headed by Principal Ross (Ruslan) Ahmadzai, solicitor specialising in corporate as well as individual immigration with over 12 years of relevant industry experience admitted to practice at the High Court of Australia. He has represented clients at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal with complex visa cancellation matters, character and health issues. He regularly assists standard business sponsors to establish compliance protocols.
Ross regularly develops and delivers Continued Professional Development workshops to lawyers and migration professionals. He also participates in advocating for Migration Agents via Migration Alliance and liaises with the Department of Home Affairs in relation to immigration policy and planning.
Migration Law, Employer Compliance in Immigration, Business Stream Visas, Family and Partner Visas, CPD Delivery, AAT Hearings, Workforce strategy planning, CPD Development and training programmes tailored to legal professionals.
Get in touch with us in relation to the following:
– Immigration advice and assistance
– Legal Assistance
– Advisory work
– Immigration Audit and Compliance
Our contact details:
+61 (2) 9189 2988 or +61 431 176 221.
The Immigration Lawyers
We are solicitors and registered migration agents who provide tailored immigration advice and services to individuals and organisations, streamlining the application process for our clients and providing strategic advice and services that ensure every case we handle is given the best prospects of success.
We provide efficient and cost effective solutions without compromising service, offering highly personalised assistance to all our clients.
We handle all areas of immigration law. Our focus on this distinct area of the law helps ensure we stay abreast with all current legislative requirements and the constantly evolving and changing practice of immigration law.
Dealing with immigration issues can be very complex and frustrating. We are accustomed to tackling a wide array of immigration matters, from visa applications to appeals to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, the Federal Circuit Court and the Minister for Immigration and Border Protection.
Our Immigration lawyers are experienced and professional. We are highly efficient, transparent and responsive in our practice, and work our hardest to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. If you choose to use our firm, you will soon find out that, unlike a lot of practitioners in the field, we will respond to all your queries and questions efficiently throughout your working relationship with us.
VARESS | AWARD-WINNING AUSTRALIAN IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM
Specialising in Australian immigration law, Varess provides:
- comprehensive, clear and tailored advice about available options and prospects of success; and
- high quality assistance with all immigration related matters, ensuring that the strongest possible case is put forward.
SERVICES | TRUSTED IMMIGRATION LAW ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE
With a wealth of experience and expertise, Varess provides:
- visa, nomination and sponsorship application advice and assistance across all categories;
- representation and advice in relation to:
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) and Immigration Assessment Authority (IAA) merits review matters;
- judicial review proceedings in Australia’s Federal Circuit and Family Court, Federal Court and High Court;
- immigration related criminal and civil penalty proceedings;
- advice and assistance with Ministerial intervention requests;
- expert opinions and advisory services, including eligibility assessments and strategic planning;
- advice and assistance with citizenship applications;
- compliance, audit and training services;
- advice and assistance relating to sanctions, government lobbying and the negotiation of labour agreements; and
- advice and assistance with requests for access to documents under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Cth), including with IC review applications lodged with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC), and associated AAT and Court appeals.
CLIENTS | VARESS VALUES THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF IMMIGRATION MILESTONES
Varess’ clients include employers ranging from start-ups to multinational organisations, high net worth individuals, professionals and other skilled workers, asylum seekers and refugees, individuals with a health condition or character issue, people facing a visa refusal or cancellation decision, religious organisations, students and global talent visa applicants.
Our clients have made the following comments in reviews on Google about our services:
- “Varess’ staff are attentive, skilful and knowledgeable. We are so grateful for their support during the lengthy application process.”
- “Best Immigration lawyers I’ve used. They are very professional and they get the work done. You will not regret trusting them with all your immigration related issues.”
- “I can’t thank enough Varess Lawyers for great and hardwork done. I will highly recommend them to anyone one who needs legal services.”
- “We received your great support during the application and finalization process of our visa procedures. With your effort and experience, our visa procedures were completed in a very short time.”
- “Advice given was pragmatic and balanced; as a client, you are given factual information and advice that takes a fair bit of the stress out of the process. I would recommend Varess wholeheartedly”
- “My appreciation to Varess dream team for their hardwork and professionalism”
- “I recommend Varess and his team without reservation.”
- “It was nice and pleasure to work with VARESS”
TEAM | DEDICATED TO THE PRACTICE OF IMMIGRATION LAW
Varess’ lawyers are dedicated to the practice of immigration law.
The firm’s Principal, Farid Varess:
- was admitted to legal practice in 2002;
- has been an Accredited Specialist in Immigration Law since 2010; and
- is included on:
- the Best Lawyers in Australia list for Immigration Law since 2013,
- the Best Lawyers in Australia list for Human Rights Law list since 2014, and
- the Doyle’s Guide’s list of Leading Immigration Lawyers in NSW since its publication in 2021.
For more information about our service please:
Parish Patience Immigration Lawyers
Parish Patience Immigration Lawyers began as the law firm of Walter Parish in 1888.
David Bitel, joined the firm in 1976, and following significant changes to Administrative and then Immigration Law in the 1980s, he specialised in immigration law. The Parish Patience migration law section has since grown into one of the largest specialist immigration law practices in Australia.
David Bitel was first lawyer recognised by the Law Society of New South Wales as an Honorary Accredited Specialist in Immigration Law and was a consultant author of the loose leaf legal text “Australian Immigration Law”.
David Bitel was named in the 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014,2015 and 2016 edition of the Best Lawyers in Australia, a tribute to him and to his long-time professional dedication.
Our immediate past Principal Lawyer Michael Jones was also named in the 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 edition of the Best Lawyers in Australia. In 2015 he was voted 2015-2016 Lawyer of the Year, Immigration Law – Sydney .
Parish Patience Immigration Lawyers has been a well-known and reputable firm within the immigration profession.
Parish Patience Lawyers, Migration Agents and other staff regularly present papers at major Australian and international conferences, and have assisted thousands of visa applicants at every stage of the application and appeal process.
Our professional team at Parish Patience is committed to establishing and maintaining long-lasting relationships with our clients. We offer trusted, personal and practical advice at cost effective rates best suited to each individual case.
The staff at Parish Patience has the experience, expertise, and qualifications to provide high quality service in immigration (ranging from skilled migration, business opportunities to refugee, students, ENS, TSS, AAT and Federal Court matters)
Tel: 02 9286 8700
Email: [email protected]
Phillip Silver and Associates
Sydney Immigration Lawyers and Migration Agents: Phillip Silver and Associates
Phillip Silver and Associates is a boutique law firm of Sydney Immigration Lawyers and Migration Agents with a commendable success rate and over 25 years of experience.
At Phillip Silver and Associates, we welcome not only common Australian visa applications but can assist you with Australian visa cancellations and visa refusals.
In addition, we have extensive experience with the Administrative Review Tribunal and the Federal Court to represent clients in these areas.
Corporate Employer Sponsorship is a field in which Phillip Silver and Associates excel, for both Australian companies and international companies undertaking business in Australia. We ensure the passage of offshore workers and skilled migrants to Australia is a smooth and positive one.
• We offer quality service, assisting in every step of a visa application process: from assessing visa eligibility, preparing supporting documents and lodging visa application to receiving final decision and assisting with any legal issues that might arise (e.g. visa refusal and cancellation)
• Our Team of Immigration Lawyers and dedicated Migration Agents located in Sydney CBD and Bondi is set to explore every pathway in order to help you to obtain your Australian visa in the shortest timeframes possible
• We can assist you with both onshore and offshore visa applications, no matter if you are inquiring from Australia or internationally
AR Law Services
Leaders in Australian Immigration & Visa Law
For more than 20 years Anthony Robinson, Master Migration Lawyer and his expert team at AR LAW SERVICES have been helping businesses and people from around the world win and keep their visas so they can call Australia Home!
Help with all Visa Classes:
We can help with – Partner Visas (Subclass 820, 300, 461 & 309) – Business Visas (Subclass 188 & 888) – Protection/Refugee Visas (Subclass 866) – AAT & Visa Refusal/Cancellation cases – Employer Sponsored Work Visas (Subclass 482 & 186) – Skilled Visas (189, 190, 491 & 485) – Global Talent Visa (858) & Parent/Family Visas.
We win difficult cases:
We have a proven track record of winning difficult visa refusal & cancellation cases: including Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT), Ministerial Intervention and Federal Court Appeals. We also specialize in Crimmigration law (s501, PIC 4020, character/fraud/criminal history), health waivers , compliance & compensation law (talk to us if you feel you have been cheated by a migration agent/consultant), same sex, and family/domestic violence cases.
Offices in All Capital Cities:
Although our spiritual home is in Melbourne, we now have offices in all Australian capital cities, including Sydney. Given Mr Robinson not only has a law degree from Monash University he also has a Master of Law Degree in Migration – placing him in the top one % of Australian immigration lawyers.
Superior Advice: Intelligent Solutions
What sets us apart is our integrity, dedication, expertise, and a truly client focused service. In short, we care passionately and fight tenaciously for our clients. For at AR LAW SERVICES, we understand how stressful and difficult getting a visa can be! So let us help. For in this everchanging world it is good to know you are in the safe & trustworthy hands of a master migration lawyer and a law firm that has stood the test of time for more than 20 years and continues to offer superior advice and intelligent solutions at a cost-effective price.
Talk to us today (03) 9614 0218
North Star Law
North Star Law are expert compensation and immigration lawyers based in Sydney.
After many years of working in large law firms, our two partners came together to open North Star Law. We provide the very best legal expertise but with a more personalized approach and without the cost of big firms. We are approachable, trustworthy, proactive and cost-effective. When you call North Star Law you get to speak to your lawyer, we always return phone calls and your case is our priority.
We offer after hours appointments, we can see you at your home or workplace, we use plain language and we have local knowledge.
Our senior lawyers have over 20 years experience obtaining compensation for people.
Contact North Star Law for all your compensation and immigration law requirements. Based on Sydney’s North Shore we are conveniently located or we can come to you.
Bardo Lawyers is a boutique firm with a national presence in the States of Victoria and New South Wales. With four offices in the Melbourne CBD (VIC), Glenroy (VIC), Parramatta (NSW) and Regents Park (NSW), we aim to use innovative systems and processes to ensure your solution is delivered efficiently and reliably. We care about the local communities we work within and constantly strive to make them better.
At Bardo Lawyers, our primary practice areas are Immigration and Migration Law (Specialists), Family Law, Commercial Law and Estate Law. Since inception, our firm has continued to grow to service the legal needs of our clients. We focus on building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients by being responsive, transparent and committed to our clients’ legal objectives. We pride ourselves on the creative legal solutions and cost efficient services provided to our national and international clients. The diversity in our team allows us to deliver quality legal advice in a language that you can understand.